Bluebell has multiple software, hardware, and cloud-based solutions to keep your business and users safe on the internet.
Web protection blocks access to phishing and malicious websites and monitors access to websites. Sophisticated content filtering enables the users of your network to enjoy the benefits of the Internet while remaining protected from inappropriate or harmful content; maintaining productivity and compliance with applicable business and regulatory requirements.
Discover Shadow IT
Most employees don’t see any difference between corporate or public online applications. They may be chatting on instant messengers with clients, sharing corporate data on cloud storage services or spending time on social networks while at work. To predict what cloud software is spread in your organisation, and be ready to control it, we have introduced Cloud Discovery.
Reduce the number of uncontrolled Cloud IT services on the corporate network, such as:
- File sharing
- Web email
- Social networks
Cloud Discovery lets you reveal and block user access to unsanctioned cloud resources, keeping your data secure and your colleagues focused and productive.
Keeping employees safe and productive whilst they use the web.
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more.
Our Managed Web Security goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls. We can set up content filtering policies, website blacklists, time and content-based browsing policies, and much more. Everything can be managed from a single, easy to use web-based console.
Keeping your business safe
- Threat protection: Protecting against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitoring daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts
- Access controls: Keeping users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach
Improve Workforce Productivity
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours
- Reporting: View detailed analytics on internet usage so you can spot irregularities like unusual browsing behaviours and take appropriate action
Gain Complete Control
- Easy administration: Our solutions make it simple to gain control over your users’ web browsing. It easy to set up and there are no dedicated servers or proxies to configure
- Policies: Use default web protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers
- Customer facing messaging: Create a message that will appear when an employee reaches a website blocked by your business web protection blacklist
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don’t fall within your core site categories? The web protection feature lets you add custom URLs to the blacklist
- Snooze: Temporarily disable policy enforcement for a given period of time to more easily troubleshoot user issues when needed