Monitoring and Maintenance
It’s a business risk that IT systems (both hardware and software) don’t always work exactly the way we expect.
With Bluebell, your IT services monitored by us we will allow us to be able to identify and resolve issues before you even know about them, and before they become a major problem. Our IT Monitoring services offer proactive detection of system issues. Proactive care helps to keep your systems up running and prevent long term costs.
The monitoring and maintenance portion of our service is a remote IT service. This covers server and software updates, data backup service, anti-virus monitoring and maintenance, as well as firewall monitoring service and mobile device management. The program is designed to alert our highly skilled engineers of potential problems before they arise. We take personal responsibility for your network.
This service is for organisations requiring external monitoring of their IT environments, whilst they remain responsible for device configuration and management. We pro-actively monitor each device so we can detect any issues, diagnose, prioritise and then escalate to the relevant resolver group.
- 24/7 monitoring of all applications and performance parameters.
- Critical Event monitoring – alerts focus of any major errors recorded in the event logs.
- CPU performance, Disk usage, Memory usage, page file usage, NIC throughput and all other performance-related aspects are monitored and recorded for reference.
- Windows Server Security patches are applied automatically every week after they are whitelisted.
- Router/Switch/Firewall monitoring: SNMP and ICMP enabled devices are capable of being monitored for functionality, error, alerts, and input/output communications.
- Full reporting of network traffic can be looked at it to identify any bottlenecks or issues with configuration
Desktop Monitoring and Maintenance
This service keeps your PC’s and laptops fully maintained by applying critical Windows security updates, checking event logs for problems, checking the disk space, monitoring the health of the desktops, making sure that the managed anti-virus solution in place, working properly and up to date for the latest virus definition files:
- Automatic Spyware updates and removal and Anti-Virus updates.
- Disk Space monitoring and SMART monitoring.
- Automatic security updates managed entirely by the installed agent.
- Very small footprint – does not affect end-user.
Our engineers implement everything you want to know about your network infrastructure and deliver the monitoring, alerting, graphing, and reporting you to need to maintain high availability. We monitor anything and everything with an IP address using a flexible set of metrics, including:
- Link status
- Bandwidth utilization
- BGP status
- CPU utilization
- Power status
- Environmental status
- Number of Connections
- Packet Loss
- RTT (Round Trip Time)
Working with you, we will document the steps to take in the event of a network issue, including opening carrier or ISP tickets, resetting interfaces, and rebooting hosts. With that in hand, our engineers work diligently to resolve your outages and only call you when necessary. You can rest easy knowing we’ve got your back.
Talk to one of our consultants today to discuss how network monitoring can help your business IT run smoothly.