Microsoft 365 Business Security
Keeping up to date with IT security challenges.
In the age of Cloud Computing with more remote users than ever, it’s essential to have strong mobile application and device management software implemented within your organisation.
Enterprise Mobility Security solution (EMS) from Microsoft will protect your organisation’s data on all mobile devices (phones, tablets, laptops) and allows selective and full remote wiping of data if the device is lost or stolen.
Enterprise Mobility and Security solution also protect against viruses and malware across your organisation. We can configure the management portal to enable the management of any phone, tablet, laptop or PC from one central cloud portal.
It allows restrictions of usage on certain company applications, the forcing of pin codes on devices, implementation of multi-factor authentication, and the protection against viruses or malware.
In the event of a device being lost or stolen, we can selectively or full remote wipe the data immediately from the device, so your data doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
What can it do?
- Remote wipe only company-owned data if someone leaves the company leaving their personal data intact
- Remove everything entirely if a device goes missing or is stolen
- Run site audits of all hardware and software
- Enforce company policies (like no access to emails on your phone unless you have a pin)
- Protect documents with passwords or ‘no forwarding’ policies
- Roll out single sign on to Office 365 and other 3rd party apps
- Multi-factor authentication to protect against spoofing web site and passwords being stolen
- Advanced threat analytics on domain servers to detects threats with unusual behaviour and reporting to IT
- Protects data and email on any mobile device
- Cleans your email for any malware and stops users from clicking on erroneous links or false attachments
- Combines with Windows 10 desktop security to make sure it challenges any users to log in correctly and pushes hackers out of systems
- Alerts you if strange oddities are happening on your security, that shouldn’t be happening
We are also a Kaspersky Managed Service Partner, similarly to Microsoft 365 Security it can provide the following:
- Endpoint protection from the most tested, most awarded security vendor
- Protect Windows desktops and file servers, Mac OS workstations, iOS and Android smartphones, and tablets
- Secure Microsoft Office 365 communication and collaboration
- Hosted in the cloud. No need for hardware and software procurement, provisioning and maintenance
- Instant protection with pre-defined security policies developed by our professionals
- Available on a monthly subscription to free up financial resources
- Shadow IT discovery to reveal uncontrolled sharing of corporate data in the cloud, as well as users wasting time on social media and messengers.
- Block user access to unnecessary or unauthorised cloud resources, keeping your data secure and your colleagues focused and productive.
Bluebell works with businesses of all kinds to help them develop strong and robust device security. Our team can give you advice on how to secure your network, laptops, and even your employees’ mobile devices.
Want to know more?