Cyber Security Consultancy Services Northampton
Your organisation’s data is critical to the operation of your business. Whether you’re starting a new business or are an established company, data is a valuable asset. It’s used to organise and run your business, communicate with customers and suppliers, as well as analyse and provide insight into every problem that a business could face. Unfortunately, other people want that data. Whether it’s to help them compete against you, attack one of your customers or suppliers, or simply prevent you from trading.
Our Cyber security Northampton Consultancy Services are delivered by trained and experienced consultants who have an understanding of the range of cyber risks facing organisations today, they will help you implement the best possible security solutions for your budget and requirements.
At Bluebell, we’re UK Government Cyber Essentials accredited and have a key focus on all our clients having the right policies and security standards in place to protect against attacks. Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber-attacks.
Cyber Security Health Check
Easily identify your cyber risks with our cyber health check, which will assess your cyber risk exposure and identify a practical route to minimise your risks combining:
- Governance and information security management audit
- Technical cyber security control assessment
- Vulnerability scans
Who Needs A Cyber Health Check?
This service is designed for organisations that want assurances that their security measures are effective. Or potentially as a sanity check to ensure that systems installed by another provider are correct.
Cyber Security Audit and Review
Our Cyber Security Audit and Review service provides an in-depth and detailed evaluation of your organisation’s cyber security posture in Northampton. This in relation to its compliance with the National Cyber Security Centre guidance. Which helps you take steps towards obtaining Cyber Essentials (or Cyber Essentials Plus) certification.
You will receive consultancy support and advice on:
- Verifying that information processes are in line with security policy criteria and procedural requirements.
- Defining and implementing processes and techniques to ensure ongoing compliance with security policies, standards, and legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
- Carrying out security compliance audits in accordance with an appropriate methodology, standard, or framework.
- Providing impartial assessment and audit reports covering security compliance audits, investigations, and information risk management.
- Providing an independent opinion on whether your organisation is meeting information assurance control objectives.
- Developing audit plans and audit regimes that match your organisation’s business needs and risk appetite.
- Identifying your organisation’s systemic trends and weaknesses in security.
- Recommending responses to audit findings and appropriate corrective actions.
- Recommending appropriate security controls.
- Assessing the management of information risk across the organisation or business unit.
- Recommending efficiencies and cost-effective options to address non-compliance issues and information assurance gaps identified during the audit process.
- Objectively assessing the maturity of an existing information auditing function using benchmark standards.
Who Needs A Cybersecurity Audit?
This service is designed for organisations that want a high level of assurance and want to instil confidence among their customers, suppliers, and stakeholders. Any business that has Government links should also consider this service.
Cyber Risk Assessment Service Northampton
This risk assessment identifies, analyses, and evaluates risk. As well as ensures that the cyber security controls you choose are appropriate to the risks your organisation faces. Conducting a risk assessment can be complicated, especially as there are many different standards that could be appropriate to measure against.
Our qualified cyber security advisors in Northampton provide business-driven consultation on the overall process of assessing information risk. They will offer you support and guidance in the following areas:
- Identifying the assets that require protection.
- Identifying relevant threats and weaknesses.
- Identifying exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Assessing the level of risk posed by threat agents.
- Determining the business impacts of risks being realised.
- Producing a security risk assessment.
- Advising on a risk acceptance threshold or level of acceptance.
- Advising on suitable control implementation.
Cyber risk assessment should be a continual activity. A comprehensive enterprise security risk assessment should be conducted at least once a year or when significant changes occur to the business, the IT estate, or legal environment to explore the risks associated with the organisation’s information systems. An enterprise security risk assessment can only give a snapshot of the risks of the information systems at a particular point in time.
Who Needs Cyber Risk Management?
A risk assessment consultancy can be performed on organisations of any size. Including small, medium-sized and large enterprises. Where the IT infrastructure includes a combination of complex legacy systems and newer operating systems whose interoperability is not always seamless.
Cyber Security Architecture
Our team can help in developing, designing, and implementing secure architecture across IT systems. As well as networks and applications.
Our service includes consultancy, support, and guidance on the following areas:
- Identifying risks that arise from existing and future solution architecture design. As well as ensure designs mitigate identified risks and adequate controls are applied across the solution.
- Selecting the appropriate security products, components, and technologies to meet a security requirement.
- Identifying and solving weaknesses and major issues that occur in existing solutions and proposing alternative architecture solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with key features of relevant security architectures.
- Applying core security technologies. For example, access control models, encryption, authentication techniques, and intrusion detection.
- Information about security vulnerabilities and techniques for defending against them.
- Designing and developing documented processes for maintaining the security of a system or solution throughout its full lifecycle.
Who Needs A Cyber Security Architect?
This service is designed for existing or new businesses that are beginning to implement security controls. As well as currently implementing security and require assistance. Or those that have already implemented security controls and would like advice on ways to improve them. This service is also useful if a business has had a security breach and would like controls to be implemented.