By implementing Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), you can collaborate on documents from anywhere with SharePoint. As well as video conference and present from any device with the Teams app. Your network data and devices will always be protected. What’s more, you only pay a small price per user per month to gain access to the whole suite of Office 365 applications.
Microsoft 365 is a bundle package that includes all the features your staff need to work to the best of their abilities. Regardless of challenges.
You get all the programs you need to run a productive and collaborative organisation. Such as communications apps, file storage, the full Office suite, and security. Then built into these products, are hundreds of accessibility functions and features that help users with or without disabilities work and collaborate – all from within the same apps.
When looking for a Microsoft partner to trust with your Office 365 migration, you’ll certainly be looking at the amount of experience needed to ensure the project runs smoothly without any problems.
All our Office 365 consultants, whether they’re in the sales or technical teams, have regular training directly from Microsoft on the latest updates and applications. Our accredited engineers then plan and carry out the project with consummate project management skills. Together with paramount knowledge of specialist migration software.
Bluebell’s team are experts in Office 365 and Microsoft 365. We’ve also been awarded Microsoft Silver Partner status for migrating and supporting customers on the Microsoft Cloud.
Microsoft 365 features:
- Always up-to-date versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint for iOS, Android devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document simultaneously
- Business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions controls
Microsoft Teams features:
- Chat & Secure Messaging
- Access Meetings Online
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Whether you’re looking to migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365 or migrate from Gmail to Office 365, Bluebell has a range of Office 365 consulting capabilities to ensure you make the right choice.
We will help you get the most out of applications and services available in Office 365 by providing training to educate your end-users on all the features and benefits, to make the transition as smooth as possible with no business interruption.
Want to know more? Talk to us today.